Monday 25 April 2011

Weekend progress report #4

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter with family and friends.

This year we have a five day break over Easter. Tayla has been using this time for study so I have been able to spend a large amount of time working on Victrix - we have both been rather productive!

I still have quite a few layers to do on the nearside before I have caught up with the offside and still some modification of the appy blanket before I'm totally happy with it.  I have one more day left of this Easter break so I hope to make good progress over the next 24 hours.  Hopefully by the second weekend in May I'll be ready to make a start on the refining part of the process, I'm really looking forward to that!

Stay tuned for more updates, she is coming together quicker than I anticipated!

2 comments:

  1. She looks great, Liz! I didn't even know you had a blog (but I'm glad you do)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, sorry I'm so late replying but thank you. Yes blogging has been a fun little outlet, I was hesitant to get into but have enjoyed it so far :)

    ReplyDelete