Monday 4 April 2011

Horsing Around.....

The company Horsing Around that is!  I just wanted to say a few words recommending Mark and Vanessa of Horsing Around as I recently received my second custom glaze piece and he really is quite stunning! 

The service and value for money that HA offers is second to none! When ordering a custom glazed piece, (I have two more in the making!) I have been dealing with Vanessa at HA and have found her to be extremely patient and meticulous, being sure that every detail is considered when ordering your special custom glazed piece!  Check out their website (link above) for the beautiful range of chinas available in original finish, custom glaze, white glazed or bisque versions and all at very reasonable prices!

Here are a couple of photos of my beautiful, newly arrived custom glazed china from Horsing Around - Brigitte Eberl's "Sharif"

No comments:

Post a Comment