Sunday 27 March 2011

Weekend progress report #1

OK so I was asked if I would do an animated gif of the progress of Victrix so I am posting the first one now.  This is where I am at with her after two, at least 10 hour days working on her this weekend.  I did start on her markings a couple of weeks ago but have not been happy with it and not made much progress until this weekend!

I think I will take an updated photo each Sunday - Uh unless I get really nervous about a particular stage and I'm having trouble trying to get things to work out in which case you won't hear from me!  I have only just started laying in the roaning up to her shoulder, still loads of layers to go yet, Close-up she is still very rough and rather ugly and her other side she is a purebred bay TB still :)

See you next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment