Saturday 26 March 2011

My winter project....

Autumn has arrived sadly so no more prepping/pastelling for me - Unless we have some nice, warmer weather during winter!  But the cold, damp, dreary months ahead will be perfect weather for working in acrylics!

I have prepared for the season though, with the base colour finished on this  Carol Williams Victrix. I have now begun, working on, what is going to be a very long process of painting her appy coat!  I suspect she will take me the entire winter to complete.  If all goes well and I don't mess her up, she will be offered for sale, in the last quarter of the year.



I will post progress photos of her here on my Blog, yes even ugly ones like these!  *blush*  these are very early stages, there is so much more to do and so many more layers and blending to take place yet, so check back again when she will hopefully be a little improved!  In the mean time if I seem to be a little quiet with my online presence you have some idea of what I will be getting up to! ;)

Oh and this is my reference photo that I'm hoping she will end up looking something along the lines of  - it's going to be a challenge, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment