Sunday 14 August 2011

Lost without computers!

My computer died last weekend :(  What an awful week without it and then all the work to setup the new one!  All my programs were so old they were no longer compatible with Windows 7 so I also had to buy lots of new software including a new version of Paint Shop Pro and now I have to learn how to use it all over again!  I don't have a ws-ftp uploader yet though so I'm having to use my blog to store photos I want to share argh!  Does anyone have one or a link to one?

Anyway I think Victrix is finished!  Just her eyes to finalise and I'm considering adding more grey into her tail, what do you think?  Unlike Stormy the photos don't do her justice, she is much nicer in person, I'm really quite excited about her and really looking forward to her finding a new home and hearing what her 'Mom' thinks of her once they see her in person!  Auction coming in September!












2 comments:

  1. Have you tried loading your old PSP on it? I use my PSP 5 instead of my PSP X2 because it's so much simpler! It does work on Windows 7. I use CuteFTP for uploading to my websites. Or Filezilla is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn I did try to install my PSP 7.0 but it said it wasn't compatible. So I purchased PSP Pro X3, it has some nice new functions but spending time looking for where all my familiar tools are is frustrating at the moment! I haven't used the two file uploaders you mentioned but they look like the popular choices, thanks for the tip - I just like to stick with what I know but seams WS_FTP is no longer free, so I'm going to have to go with something new :(

    ReplyDelete