Sunday 28 August 2011

And more backgrounds!!!

I don't know why I'm having such a hard time with this, I have taken literally hundreds of photos in various lights with various backgrounds.  I think I'm nervous about sending her to the U.S. and then deciding when looking at the photos with a fresh eye that I don't like them!  But I've got so many photos now, too many choices, I'm now totally confused which way to go argh!!!

I have narrowed it down to these three and swaying towards the middle one.  The grey is still too busy for me even when I blur it. I have also included the larger versions of all three so you can see the background a bit easier.  Anyone have any thoughts or preferences? I could do with some input from others to help sway me I think!










2 comments:

  1. Well shoot, that's too bad the top one just isn't working out right. I agree with the middle one being the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mel for your thoughts. I like how the colour of the top one compliments her but I just wish it wasn't so busy against all her spots!

    ReplyDelete